Vita-Enriched Antioxidant Gel 50ml
Vita-Enriched Antioxidant Gel is enriched with vitamins and a variety of powerful antioxidants, including Beta-Carotene the plant form of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. This fragrance-free gel acts as an anti-pollution system which may help to protect the skin from external stressors which could compromise skin health and wellbeing. It leaves the skin feeling protected and looking healthier.
- Beta-Carotene (vitamin A)
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Contains a high concentration of antioxidants that are proven to combat free radical damage.
- Has a cooling and moisturising eff ect on sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE
Antioxidant Gel may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM or it may be used as an introductory moisturiser if the skin is sensitive to other forms of vitamin A, for example Retinyl Propionate (Retinoids).
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Antioxidant Gel evenly to the face, neck and décolleté or any focus area of sensitivity before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use morning and/or evening.
- Environ recommends that consumers with very reactive skin, combine Antioxidant Gel with Colostrum Gel as a daily defence system to help improve the overall appearance of sensitive skin.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Antioxidant Gel may be used at any stage when skin feels fragile and looks sensitive due to effects of free-radical damage (exposure to pollution, smoking, temperature extremes etc.).
- Alternatively, it may be used as an introductory moisturiser if the skin is sensitive to other forms of vitamin A (retinoids). We recommend using a minimum of 2-3 bottles of Antioxidant Gel before slowly progressing to a step 1 Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ moisturiser.
This moisture-infusing gel contains a low concentration of vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate, as well as vitamin C and antioxidants in a water-based preparation. It may be used as an alternative to Vita-antioxidant AVST 1 Moisturiser for those who prefer a cool and soothing gel moisturiser.